• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MotoGP: Aleix Espargaró Wins British Grand Prix From a 12th Position Start

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
On this grand day of record-breakers, we shine a well-earned spotlight on Aleix Espargaró, Aprilia’s #1 and the winner of our good British Grand Prix; to be clear, his winning the thing isn’t the biggie.

Espargaró took first place after starting the race in twelfth position – a marvelously hard thing to accomplish, but a dry-weather day in the life for our Granollers-born Spaniard.

Aleix Espargaró, Aprilia’s #1 and the winner of our good British Grand Prix. Media sourced from NBC Sports.
Aleix Espargaró, Aprilia’s #1 and the winner of our good British Grand Prix. Media sourced from NBC Sports.

“From Lap 1, even though I was starting 12th, I felt immediately super good with the bike,” Espargaro said in coverage from NBC Sports.

“It was one of those days when you felt invincible. The bike was turning, a lot of grip, braking stability. … At that time, my plan was to pass and start to pull away, but when it started to rain, I decided to stay quiet behind (Bagnaia).”

“It’s better if he opens the track, but on the last lap, I had something more and tried to overtake him. The last lap was very dramatic.”

Motorcycle Sports tells us that it’s been 17 years since anything of this kind has happened, and we congratulate Espargaró on winning while creating a fantastically intense final lap!

*Media sourced from Motorcycle Sports and NBC Sports*​

The post MotoGP: Aleix Espargaró Wins British Grand Prix From a 12th Position Start appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back