• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MotoGP: “There Are Too Many Electronics and they Don’t Allow You to Ride Freely”

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
LCR Honda’s Takaaki Nakagami didn’t have the best of times this past Sunday – and the explanation led to some interesting comments about the bike’s electronics.

Coverage from Motorcycle Sports states that the Big Red rider – who began the Argentine GP in 11th place – not only finished two places behind in 13th but also opened the inaugural lap by coming into contact with Fabio Quartararo.

“Quartararo was forced into the blue painted run-off area and plummeted to 16th in the depleted 17-rider field and was forced into a recovery ride,” explains a report from US Motorsports.

“The incident was placed under investigation by the FIM stewards, but they deemed no further action was necessary.”

Takaaki Nakagami. Media sourced from Motorcycle Sports.

Suffice it to say #30 isn’t too happy about his overshooting the corner and finishing so far back – and he’s taking it out on his grip levels.

“The grip levels were quite OK, but for some reason, they were not up to the same level as the electronics,” Nakagami explains in the report from Motorcycle Sports.

“There are too many electronics, and they don’t allow you to ride freely. Honestly, I was expecting a bit more speed because I was doing the Warm-Up, and I was quite competitive, I had good speed, so I’m a bit disappointed where we ended up.”

Takaaki Nakagami, riding for LCR Honda in this year's MotoGP efforts. Media sourced from RedBull.
Takaaki Nakagami, riding for LCR Honda in this year's MotoGP efforts. Media sourced from RedBull.

Takaaki Nakagami riding for LCR Honda in this year’s MotoGP efforts. Media sourced from RedBull.

“13th place is not the best result for us, but we will continue to improve our situation in Austin,” finishes the young man.

All the best to all involved as MotoGP gets underway with the next effort slotted for Austin.

Do you have a favorite MotoGP team/rider?

*Media sourced from RedBull and Motorcycle Sports*​

The post MotoGP: “There Are Too Many Electronics and they Don’t Allow You to Ride Freely” appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

I must agree with Him and he is not the first to say that. It is also creeping into road bikes in the form of aids that interfere when the bike is leaned, and I don't think that is a good idea as it is another step in removing the level of skill required to ride.

Back