• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mosko Moto

bode61

Reaction score
Visit site
I posted a few months ago about the 35L Panniers Mosko Moto bags and thanks to several of you for the info. Now that my tax refund is back I am about to pull the plug. The one thing I have not been able to really get a handle on is how high the 35L bags sit above the rear pillion seat when mounted. I want to make sure they are not too high or cause any issues. For those who have them can you chime in?

Thanks

Bode

The BC35 mounting wedges have vertical adjustment slots that depend on the type of rack they mount on.
Not much, maybe a few inches up or down.
I've had no problems mounting onto SWMotech racks in the lowest position.

I posted a few months ago about the 35L Panniers Mosko Moto bags and thanks to several of you for the info. Now that my tax refund is back I am about to pull the plug. The one thing I have not been able to really get a handle on is how high the 35L bags sit above the rear pillion seat when mounted. I want to make sure they are not too high or cause any issues. For those who have them can you chime in?

Thanks

Bode

Any possibility of a pic showing them mounted and how high they sit off the seat?

Bode

The BC35 mounting wedges have vertical adjustment slots that depend on the type of rack they mount on.
Not much, maybe a few inches up or down.
I've had no problems mounting onto SWMotech racks in the lowest position.

Back