• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Monterey during Moto GP

JDE

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
My wife and I can out to Monterey this weekend to take our kids to the aquarium. Just so happens that the races are also going on at Laguna Seca raceway. Here's some pictures I took with my phone. Got some with my camera that I can share when I get home to my computer.
vuha8e2a.jpg
a4aze5ar.jpg
9ygugy5y.jpg

Last edited:
As promised here's some more pictures. It was a pretty cool event being there at Cannery Row and seeing all the motorcycles.
Sadly there were no NC700X's. Would have been at least one but, it wasn't until we were there that my wife says to me "You should have ridden you bike down" of well to late then. Did see one CB500X in the wild though, didn't have my camera with me at the time to get a picture unfortunately.

Anywho, there were so many different two and even a couple three wheeled vehicles there that it certainly felt like a brotherhood if you rode. Didn't matter what you ride but, as long as you did, you belonged. There were Vespa's, Harely's, Suzuki's, Honda's, Ducati's, Aprilla's, Triumphs, BMW's, Yamaha's, and Kawi's, etc..

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

Back