• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Modified stock muffler

Honest yes, but maybe clouded. That seems to be a very Gestalt outlook. One can be very aware of that one person that almost hit them, or didn't hear them. However, that person probably does not have a list of all the people that did hear them, and did not change lanes because of it.

You have probably been saved more times than almost hit.... But this is thread is about showing/discussing aftermarket exhausts...lol. not psychology....

It shouldn't be considered abnormal, or dishonest, to want better safety and sound quality.... and again, it's just personal preference.

Aloha,
JF

Not clouded, just not trying to fire up a lengthy dispute over who is right or wrong is all. Some hear and see us, others dont. Purely doing loud exhaust for safety to me is kind of null but whatever, thats just me. The sad truth is the general public as a whole has become so lost in their phones that the world around them doesnt exist. I am a truck driver so I am on the road alot, heck people seem to overlook my black, white, and yellow 18 wheeler......but they always notice the airhorn when they screw up.....:D I love hearing my bikes and cars purely because I like hearing them, regardless of what anyone else thinks. NOW I WANNA SEE MORE PICS AND VIDS OF SOME COOL EXHAUST DAG NABBIT!!!!

I have a band new Yosh Carbon Fiber Slip-On if anyones interested-http://nc700-forum.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/4023-brand-new-yoshimura-exhaust.html

Back