• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Making Your NC700 More Visual & Safe - Mike Mas

Here was part of my own solution for lighting... I use waterproof LED lights: White in the front and red along the edge of the top box platform in the back.
I've added daytime xenon lights under those that I can turn off at night.

27253d1446339221-white-leds-front-lightledfront.jpg

Here's front and back.
frontback.jpg

Last edited:
Here was part of my own solution for lighting... I use waterproof LED lights: White in the front and red along the edge of the top box platform in the back.
I've added daytime xenon lights under those that I can turn off at night.

View attachment 31132

Here's front and back.
View attachment 31133

Thanks for the reply - do you have any info on changing the front bulb and part number - Thanks

How many toys you got?
I can't even park my ATwin in my garage
which is full of junk.

Let's face facts - during the day, the turn signals on the front and back of the NC700 are barely viable to other drivers. I question why Honda did not light the turn signals on the rear as they did on the front.

Regarding the signals being lost - I don't feel the LED's distract from the signals - there is plenty of separation.

Here's a few light shots of my Spyder F3 and my Slingshot - as you can see there is a good light signature on the forward trikes.

l1.jpg

l20.jpg

l22.jpg

Back