• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lunch Ride Today

TwoWheelers

Reaction score
Visit site
001.jpg

I averaged 51.9 mpg on today's lunch ride to Miller's Ale House in Lakeland, FL
Total trip was 137 great riding weather miles. So far I have a little over 400 miles on the new ride.
Anyone from our neck of the woods (Sebring) give us a shout. We travel at least every other weekend
to some lunch destination. Usually we head to Bradenton, Sarasota, Punta Gorda, or that general area.
We're lucky to be about the same distance to either coast. We are at the safest place in FL for hurricanes.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 79
Looks like it was a great day for a ride. The "Twist and go" cvt really lets ya enjoy an effortless ride, doesn't it?
Does your Burg have the side mirrors that fold back with the push of a button?

Last edited:
I tried to delete one of those duplicate pictures above, but as you can see: I wasn't smart enough to do it.
This is a great scooter. The mirrors and windshield move with the touch of a button. It's actually a 6 speed;
Not a true infinate CVT transmission. It's an ECVT with 6 distinct steps for the belt to move to either automatically
or it can be done manualy with the up/down shift buttons. I hope to get her in the shop this Saturday the 6th for the 600 mile service.
This 650 Burgman is probably much closer to the feel of driving the NC700X than driving either the BMW or Silverwing scooters.

Back