• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lowering links

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 45cm. To me that's about 17 inches. Where are you measuring this?

Also what is the model number of the center stand? I wish there was some way to easily get that in the US.

Sorry I meant 40MM, it was a pre made kit sold on Ebay UK for about £50 and the stand was around £140 from Amazon and was a Centre stand SW-Motech Honda NC 700 S 12-13 [search Amazon UK]
it was delivered from Germany in under a week and perhaps they ship to USA at a reasonable cost. The silly mistake I made was getting the dealer to fit a 700X stand when I took delivery at £140
so I now have that spare in the cupboard. Still riding about today, I felt the lowered bike safer since driving in London is stopping and starting with my feet never of the ground for too long but at least today more of my feet were on the ground than ever before.

Amazon won't ship it here :( Doesn't look like SW-Motech will either. Twisted throttle says they might be able to get it but it would take about 1 1/2 months.

I'd like to have it on when I take delivery of the bike. I'll keep searching.

Can anyone post the distance between centers of the holes on lust racing lowering links? and if it's possible the diameter of the holes? i'll try to fit the links for a different bike.

Thank you!

The links are easy to make. A couple of pieces of bar stock with the holes drilled at the desired center locations (I used 5 5/8"). Machining them to match the shape of the originals is for looks only, they work fine square.

I used Soupys links... They are like a turnbuckle ...so you can make week it as you like. I wanted to go down only as little as possible so that I wouldn't loose too much ground clearance....when I eventually get racks an bag I will probably tweak it a little again, as I figure the extra weight will lower it.
I haven't noticed any issues riding it .... My 130 pounds is not likely to make it bottom out.

Soupys has an adjustable height kick stand as well... Not centre stand. I think I will pass on the centre stand an maybe use a motorcycle lift (it's actually cheaper than the centre stand). Anyone have thoughts on wether I am limiting myself by doing it this way?

Back