• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Loomies Cafe or Boxhill meet.

Solent biker

Reaction score
Visit site
As the summer will undoubtedly approach, how would people like to put faces to their pseudonyms by meeting up at a cafe and having a get together and chat about sh1t.

We all have a common interest and who knows where that could lead.

If anyone has better ideas of meeting with like minded strangers, then i for one will listen and a longer ride out could be planned. :p

I'm up for that but I live in Cambs so I wouldn't fancy too far away :)
would I be allowed on my 700?
*looks embarrassed

Last edited:
As i said, it's a little early in the year but as the weekends get warmer and brighter for longer, maybe May onwards, maybe we could meet at a service station or anywhere. It's only a thought

Koolbikegirl, you have an NC so what's the problem.

Here's loomies, the star indicates it.

643148914456e256627396e0984f1957_zps9a565864.jpg

It's a real busy bikers cafe.

Loomies is on the A32 which splits the A272 quite nicely. If you are heading east on the 272 you won't see the cafe but if you are heading west then a glance to the left at the traffic lights and you'll see it.

Loomies previous owners had had enough of greedy landlords and quit towards the end of last year but some local bikers took over the cafe because of the need of such a place. By all accounts they're doin a fine job considering they'd done nothing like this before and were advised by many that it'd be like throwing their money away. I really hope they do succeed. And yeah, i did get my NC from Crescent. How bout you ticktocker?
Pretty sure Loomies is closing soon... But yeah, name a place and I'll be there! Solentbiker - did you get your 750 from crescent?

Oh sweet, I rode past it this evening on my way home actually (avoiding the A3 till shes run in). I'll make sure I pop in next time!

Yup, picked mine up from Crescent on Friday! :)

As long as it isn't the bank holiday weekend at the end of May, my Nephew is getting Married, I'll take a run down, keep me posted

Back