• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Looking to extend the brake foot peg out from the bike.

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have any info on a foot pad/peg extension that can be attached to the stock foot brake peg?

I currently am using the 1/2 dowel-in-the-hole trick, but I would feel better with something more stable. I am trying to avoid welding an extension onto the factory peg. Any ideas?

I didn't go look at mine, but I am guessing you could either use a bottoming tap or a drill bit and then a bottoming tap to thread the inside then just run a bolt or threaded rod the length you want in it. Might be a little tricky to get the tap started with the angle but in my mind it would work:cool:

I didn't go look at mine, but I am guessing you could either use a bottoming tap or a drill bit and then a bottoming tap to thread the inside then just run a bolt or threaded rod the length you want in it. Might be a little tricky to get the tap started with the angle but in my mind it would work:cool:

Wonder if the peg is aluminum and might become to 'soft' if tapped?

Back