• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Look what I found: NC700 videos...(extreme ones only please)

I'd rather be the "fun" guy and not the fastest guy, the dirtmost guy or the slidemost guy.
If I wanted to be those, I would have bought 3 different bikes.

With the NCX, I can do 80% of all the 3. I can also "redline" the motor (engine) as much as I want without endangering myself or others.
These extreme motorheads just don't "get it".
:p

I agree with Happy, but I can also see the (and have for many a year) appreciation for the awesomeness and thrills of specialized rides which focus on being superb in a single area.

As much humour that is captured with an: NC700X sucks at everything spoof video, I can see even more humour at imagining a GSXR1000 on a motocross track, a YZF450 with two people and 2 weeks of luggage strapped to it on the Autobahn, and a Goldwing trying to hop the curb and go down some steps at the mall parking lot.

lol it's all perspective. :D

The 5 first minutes of the video, they really praised the bike. They loved it, describing everything in detail. Then, 5 minutes later, after all the good comments, they said "We will now push the envelope further to see if it meets our design versatility", and that's where they began their comparison. In french, they said something like "Jack of all trades, Master of none" but again, it was very entertaining to look at.

Back