• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Little Rock'rs...headed your way in 36 hours!

Flaferalcat

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So.... Here I go again!

If all keeps going according to current plans/schedule I'll be leaving for the Ozarks, Little Rock, and the surrounding areas early Thursday morning. I'll be taking the NC. Unlike all my other trips though, I have a travelling partner and we're going to trailer the bikes up there because he's got a Ducati Diavel; a bit of handful for an 18 hour plus ride.
SO... Lock up your chickens and the refrigerators, the Feral cat's a commin! :D

Sweet!!! Would try to meet up but I've got a camp n ride this weekend.
FYI the Pig Trail, Hwy23, is closed a little ways north of Hwy215 due to washout.

Thanks Bama! The guy I'm travelling with is from there and is up to speed on closings and such. We're going to maybe be doing a bit of camping/riding too. But with just over 24 hours till take off, things are still working themselves out...

yup, gonna be hot and wet here for the next few days. I start on-call today, so I can't ride, but have a great time and find Hwy 123! :D

Got back late last night. We mostly rode around the Eureka Springs area and Missouri. We got to Little Rock itself late Monday, but after seeing the forecast bugged out early yesterday morning. It's cooler in Florida..lol
I will tell you that when the curves are tight and fast, the Honda NCX with a capable rider, will BEAT a Ducati Diavel! :D

Back