• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

like kissing your wife's sister

deedub

Reaction score
Visit site
My NC is in the shop having some warranty work done, and the dealer has been kind enough to loan me another NC to commute on.

I'm surprised at how different this bike feels from mine. All the same parts are in all the same places, but it all feels slightly different - the brakes, the clutch, even the seat. It made me realize that what each of us knows as the NC700X is actually your NC700X - nobody elses rides exactly the same way.

All the same parts are in all the same places, but it all feels slightly different - the brakes, the clutch, even the seat. It made me realize that what each of us knows as the NC700X is actually your NC700X - nobody elses rides exactly the same way.

Yeah, the levers snappiers, the seat firmer, a lot less consumption... I know what you're talking about...

I bet your wife's sister is younger

Yeah, the levers snappiers, the seat firmer, a lot less consumption... I know what you're talking about...

I bet your wife's sister is younger

My wife is an only child, which is the only reason I could get away with such an analogy.;)

Do you mind sharing what kind of warranty work is being performed?

I'm not exactly sure at this point. I brought it in because there was a tight spot in the chain, but once they put a new chain on it they found that the problem was actually the rear sprocket. I don't have a clear picture of what the problem is yet because I haven't gotten to talk to the mechanic directly. The more pressing concern at the end of the day yesterday was how I was getting home when they forgot to tell me my bike wasn't ready and the mechanic had gone home early. Which led to the loaner bike.

My wife is an only child, which is the only reason I could get away with such an analogy.;)

You should see my wife's sister. They are twins. OMG!!!

Beemer you might like this one. She is dressed as Jessica Rabbit for Halloween 2012 up in NC.

Attachments

• 4r2mrxiwaw5vuohjcogjzawce248924839.4.jpg
    4r2mrxiwaw5vuohjcogjzawce248924839.4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 281
  • jessica-jessica-rabbit-30239890-250-362.jpg
    jessica-jessica-rabbit-30239890-250-362.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
my wife has two sisters and I don't fancy either of them.
my wife is 7 years younger than me both her sisters are about the same age as me.
rather poke my eye than them two .

Back