• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Leo Vince Slip on Can Report

nc700ni

Reaction score
Visit site
First run with my Leo Vince can fitted.
Can report as follows,
With db killer removed
At tickover sounds nice and deep.
Under 3k sounds crap
Above 4k magic,
On country roads just having fun chopping gears like a stroker.
Sounds like a Norton.
Love it.
However would need to fit the db killer for motorway runs, as the constant drone would do your head in.
In summary a good job, money well spent.
The Leo Vince can is very well made, fits perfectly and looks really well.
Hope this is of some help.
These bikes are something special.

That's interesting about the under 3K rpm sound quality considering
the time people will be spending under that with this bike's powerband.
Thanks for the report.

First run with my Leo Vince can fitted.
Can report as follows,
With db killer removed
At tickover sounds nice and deep.
Under 3k sounds crap
Above 4k magic,
On country roads just having fun chopping gears like a stroker.
Sounds like a Norton.
Love it.
However would need to fit the db killer for motorway runs, as the constant drone would do your head in.
In summary a good job, money well spent.
The Leo Vince can is very well made, fits perfectly and looks really well.
Hope this is of some help.
These bikes are something special.

You can take the RPM abouve 3000? Wow... I should try that some day.

Just a quick update,
I have fitted the db killer.
Exhaust note is now of the middle ground between full on thump, and standard purring.
Nicest thing is the whistle from the engine and induction note are back.
I like that whistle, it's very Honda.
Before fitting the db killer I sprayed it satin black.
From a distance it still looks like a big bore exhaust.
In summary, very happy.

I'm busy looking for a slip on pipe at the moment, and at the moment it is between a Leo Vince S/steel and a Two Brothers pipe.....my problem, I don't know two brothers, does any body have any experience with them? The Leo Vince pipe I must wait 4 weeks for delivery, where as the Two Brothers pipe is ex stock and with the Leo Vince you've got the db reducer????? What to do???

That's interesting about the under 3K rpm sound quality considering
the time people will be spending under that with this bike's powerband.
Thanks for the report.

The Beowulf I have fitted sounds deep at all revs so not sure why the LV sounds so bad in lower revs.

Not sure what below 3k it sounds crap means? I've had mine (carbon fiber) on since it came home from the dealer without the silencer. In my opinion it sounds great from idle up. And at highway speeds I can't hear the exhaust (I do wear earplugs when riding). I couldn't be happier with the fit, finish, and sound of the slip-on. Maybe it was just me, but the chrome pipe looked out of place on the NC since nothing else is chrome

I'll go have a listen tonight at home on you tube. I guess at the end everybody will have their own opinion? Will just have to make up my own mind. Thanks anyway for the feedback! Will let you know when I fitted the new exhaust and what my opinion of it is!

Not sure what below 3k it sounds crap means? I've had mine (carbon fiber) on since it came home from the dealer without the silencer. In my opinion it sounds great from idle up. And at highway speeds I can't hear the exhaust (I do wear earplugs when riding). I couldn't be happier with the fit, finish, and sound of the slip-on. Maybe it was just me, but the chrome pipe looked out of place on the NC since nothing else is chrome
I'm with you, mine sounds good through the power band, not too much, not like stock, just right. I run the db killer.

Back