• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just Purchased my NC700X

Welcome! Make sure that if you pass through Utah, you AT LEAST ride Highway 12. There are so many amazing sights in the state, but 12 is a must see/ride!

Welcome! Make sure that if you pass through Utah, you AT LEAST ride Highway 12. There are so many amazing sights in the state, but 12 is a must see/ride!

Ah yes, Hwy 12 was spectacular, but watch out for sheep!

P0003837.jpg

Yep, I'll ditto highway 12 in UT. #6 in the top ten biker roads in the country. The USA's 10 best motorcycle roads - Lonely Planet Of course I've been on a few roads not on the list that are equally impressive. Especially if your willing to travel off road. The Burr trail off highway 12 to Lake Powell being one of them, take the ferry across the lake, then head to Moab. Just start from Bryce canyon, head to Boulder UT, (arbuably the most interesting section of 12) and turn. If the weather is good, it's passable by nearly any vehicle. On the way you can hit 3 national parks (Natural bridges, Arches, Canyonlands), and one state park (Dead horse point).

Depending on how you get through to Chicago, the Ozarks would be a nice ride, but also if you go through Nebraska and Iowa, I recommend Hwy 30 (Lincoln Highway). Much more enjoyable than the Interstate that's for sure. Lots of nice little towns too.

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I wanted to post a picture of my bike that I just purchased on 02/21/2014. I installed the tall wind screen, saddle bags and rear trunk a few days ago. So far I love the bike!!! I have ordered a few extra accessories that I will install within a couple of weeks (Pyramid rear fender, R&G radiator guard). I also just ordered a SHAD seat because I can already tell the stock is not comfortable for me. My friend and next door neighbor also purchased a NC700X with the same accessories. We are planning a 6 week around the country trip in the summer of 2015!

8.jpgHowdy from Texas!

SmileyCowbayHatBlack.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back