• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It's time

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
6 yrs.
18,000km.
1 new battery.
1 new timing chain tensioner.
1 set of Tourance NEXT tires.
Zero scratches.
Zero falls.
Zero punctures.
Zero road side breakdowns.
Tens of videos.
Hundreds of photos.
Tons of good memories.
Thank you NC700X.

It's time.
56b686ea5734032148e6cc089e8eba2a.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

BMW motorcycles are good looking and packed with technological innovations. I'll give you that. However, that comes are at a price, usually in the form of a large sticker price. The cost of owning a new BMW is much more than a Honda, especially an NC700X. I hope that you took all these items into consideration before purchasing it. I believe that you went purely on emotions, not off of spreadsheets of critical data while making this decision. Either way, congratuations on you newest acquisition.

This time I truly believe that your NC700X was Gone in 60 Seconds, perhaps less... ;)

Do you know the acronym for BMW? Bring Money With... :D

However, that comes are at a price, usually in the form of a large sticker price. The cost of owning a new BMW is much more than a Honda, especially an NC700X. I hope that you took all these items into consideration before purchasing it. I believe that you went purely on emotions, not off of spreadsheets of critical data while making this decision.

Wow... you must be fun at parties. You can't just say congratulations without also trashing his decision and accusing him of not making an informed and 'critical' decision? Just be happy for the guy.

Wow... you must be fun at parties. You can't just say congratulations without also trashing his decision and accusing him of not making an informed and 'critical' decision? Just be happy for the guy.

Well, it's the Engineer inside of me that gets out I guess. My nephew has a business degree and he gives me so much flack about any motorcycle is not a good business financial decision. I respond to that with I am not running a corporation, I just want ride my motorcycle.

[video=youtube;JGhilvQbnhM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGhilvQbnhM[/video]

CONGRATS HAPPY!!!

...Do you know the acronym for BMW? Bring Money With......]

You probably don't know that with any Beemer they're getting Patek from local chamber of commerce.
With NC... they're lucky if they get Swatch...but they don't like to talk about it.

BMW motorcycles ... I believe that you went purely on emotions, not off of spreadsheets of critical data while making this decision. Either way, congratuations on you newest acquisition.

This time I truly believe that your NC700X was Gone in 60 Seconds, perhaps less... ;)

Do you know the acronym for BMW? Bring Money With... :D

Dear sir, I was deliberating over this issue like in the last 2 years. The final straw which broke the camel's back was the unsettling breakage of the tensioner and I lost confidence in this bike (not the brand or other bikes).
I don't dare to rev the bike or ride it hard. So where is the joy anymore?

I have always wanted the next bike (which I ordered) and money we can always earn. Age is catching up and there are times where one should pamper oneself without shame or embarrassment (provided one can afford it).

So no. You are incorrect. It is more than just an emotional decision. It is a rational one after months of consideration. BMW dealer also gave me a reasonable trade-in price.

This time it is really bye bye NC700X.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Dear sir, I was deliberating over this issue like in the last 2 years. The final straw which broke the camel's back was the unsettling breakage of the tensioner and I lost confidence in this bike (not the brand or other bikes).

So no. You are incorrect. It is more than just an emotional decision. It is a rational one after months of consideration. BMW dealer also gave me a reasonable trade-in price.

This time it is really bye bye NC700X.

Thanks for the backstory.

I had a similar experience with the 2015 Zero SR that I had. However, that bike started giving me problems within the first 3 months and much more after that point. Replacement of 2 of the 3 major components. What broke the camels back for me was when it went dead on the freeway one morning after the replacement of all the battery packs after only a month earlier. I contacted both the dealer and factory to inform them that this bike as a "Lemon".

To make a long story short, the factory agreed to purchase back the bike from me. I am getting 80% of my money back.

ADIOS ZERO!!!

I can understand your prospective and I can respect it.

Last edited:
Back