• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It's gonna happen!

bode61

Reaction score
Visit site
Well,

Went to credit union and have gotten all paperwork set and am pre approved for the money i need. This tuesday I will be hopefully pulling the trigger on the DCT. Perfect bike for my disabilities. (will keep my aprilia mana though)

Questions. I will be getting the tall screen. I plan on mounting my Garmin above the instrument cluster on the bar going across the screen. Anyone do this yet and if so what Ram mount worked?

I also have a set of KTM hand guards that I hope will work on the moto. Will try before buying a set.

Am excited about getting another moto for the garage.

Congratulations!

Your comparisons with the Mana will be interesting. Let's hear them as you get some miles on your new Honda.

Just a thought -
What rate are you getting from the credit union?
Honda USA is offering 3.9% on 60 month terms. It doesn't get much better than that!
J.

Hello and welcome.
I have a question, why did you buy a NCX and still kept the Mana?
I thought they have very similar specs (DCT etc)?
Although we all know the NCX is newer and with better fuel economy.
Why keep the Mana? (don't just say because I can).
:p

Enjoy!

Just a thought -
What rate are you getting from the credit union?
Honda USA is offering 3.9% on 60 month terms. It doesn't get much better than that!
J.

Plus one on that one, brother!! Honda's 3.9 beat my Credit Union rate by .75%! I'll go out on a limb here and bet that you can't get 60 months any cheaper than what Honda is offering.
;)

Congrats, takes some pics and give us your impressions on your new ride.

I was looking at the Mana when the GT came out, but the nearest dealer is 200 miles away
and I saw folks on an Aprilia forum talk about how long it takes to get parts from Urope
and decided not to go that route. Glad I waited and am looking forward to the great fuel economy,
handling, usable performance and the advanced DCT on the NC700X. Timing is everything.

The main reasons to keep Mana are 1. It is paid for. 2. I have a soft spot for Italian bikes and still love riding it. 3. And the big reason is I work as a USA Cycling Moto official and ride all over the country. I love my mana but if I have an issue with it then I am stuck since there is so few dealers or independents who work on them which is why I am getting the NC. I know that I can get it fixed just about anywhere.

The Mana is a CVT and the honda a DCT So there is some difference there. Having two bikes means if one is down for service or an issue I have the other one to fall back on. At one time I had 4 bikes at once. Now just two seems ok.

The main reasons to keep Mana are 1. It is paid for. 2. I have a soft spot for Italian bikes and still love riding it. 3. And the big reason is I work as a USA Cycling Moto official and ride all over the country. I love my mana but if I have an issue with it then I am stuck since there is so few dealers or independents who work on them which is why I am getting the NC. I know that I can get it fixed just about anywhere.

The Mana is a CVT and the honda a DCT So there is some difference there. Having two bikes means if one is down for service or an issue I have the other one to fall back on. At one time I had 4 bikes at once. Now just two seems ok.

Thanks for the explanation.
:D

Slightly off topic, but look at this beauty:
2013-MV-Agusta-Rivale-800-02.jpg

Guys guys...you gotta look at her up close. Pictures do not do her justice. Really.
:p

It is the MV Agusta Rivale 800. New.
She has more curves than Angelina Jolie. But that's another topic.

Back