• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It's cold out there!!

Check these out - Tour Master Venture Pants :: MotorcycleGear.com

TourMasterVenturePantMensBlack.jpg

I've had this same pair of pants for years -- at least 5 years. They fit right over your regular pants, they're warm (have a removable liner for when it's warmer out), and have good padding in the hips and armor in the knees. I'd (obviously) recommend them, good value for money too compared to others.

trey

I had those pants for about 3 years. They worked great till the leg zipper failed. I bought the Fieldsheer Mercury pants next. I thought the quality was much better. The leg zippers are heavy duty and the waist band area seems luxurious in comparison. For the same approximate price, I'd take the Fieldsheer pants any day.

The Fieldsheer Mercury pants finally needed replacing last week. I'd purchased them in May of 2009 and wore them almost daily. The pants themselves look great, but the waterproof lining is leaking now. Living in Seattle, that's an essential feature to get. My only complaint on the new pants is the only color you can get is black. The silver color of the old ones was nice in the summer because it didn't absorb heat.

Chris

I have a pair of FirstGear's Overpants. It has kept me dry and warm thru winters in Seattle. It's very similar to the TourMaster or Fieldsheer variations.

I picked up some Tourmaster Venture Pants at the dealer where I bought my bike. They offer 15 % off of safety gear for recent buyers. And I absolutely baked on the ride home. lol. I'll have to save the liner for really cold days.

Halloween Horror: Hurricane Sandy Could Be 'Billion-Dollar Storm' for Florida. It is hitting us now. Warm, wet, and windy here!

Attachments

• sandy1_wide-4982ef9363f2cde9bf666bf1acf6e3f6da46357a-s6 (1).jpg
    sandy1_wide-4982ef9363f2cde9bf666bf1acf6e3f6da46357a-s6 (1).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 82
  • hurricane-sandy-projected-path.jpg
    hurricane-sandy-projected-path.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 98
Halloween Horror: Hurricane Sandy Could Be 'Billion-Dollar Storm' for Florida. It is hitting us now. Warm, wet, and windy here!

'Frankenstorm' has meteorologists spooked
The collision of a hurricane and arctic blast over the East Coast may be worse than 1991's "Perfect Storm."

Attachments

• storm_uni.jpg
    storm_uni.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 97
I will be looking for a pair of these when I get back up to the beautiful mountains of NC.

Check these out - Tour Master Venture Pants :: MotorcycleGear.com

TourMasterVenturePantMensBlack.jpg

I've had this same pair of pants for years -- at least 5 years. They fit right over your regular pants, they're warm (have a removable liner for when it's warmer out), and have good padding in the hips and armor in the knees. I'd (obviously) recommend them, good value for money too compared to others.

trey

Back