• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It won't be long now.

Thanks, I'll be watching your farkle thread. I want to put ProTaper style bars on mine also. I will probably use Moose Flex fat bars with their 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapter.

I will use Rox 7/8 x 1-1/8 Adapter Risers. The Renthal bars + 2" risers are the same height as the stock bars but more adjustable and have some flex.

I will use Rox 7/8 x 1-1/8 Adapter Risers. The Renthal bars + 2" risers are the same height as the stock bars but more adjustable and have some flex.

I had Rox Risers on my KTM 690R and Tiger 800 but not the flex ones. I will use a CR Honda high bend bar with 20mm high adapters. I'll be interested to see if there are any pins or any kind of locator on the bars for the switches or levers. One of my bikes, might have been the KLR had a locating pin so things wouldn't rotate.

Last edited:
I had Rox Risers on my KTM 690R and Tiger 800 but not the flex ones. I will use a CR Honda high bend bar with 20mm high adapters. I'll be interested to see if there are any pins or any kind of locator on the bars for the switches or levers. One of my bikes, might have been the KLR had a locating pin so things wouldn't rotate.

I wasn't clear. It is the Renthals that flex, not the risers. I would likely remove the pins if they were there. I am a bit over-educated for my intelligence level on the subject of ergonomics. I might twist and tweak it to suit me perfectly and then pin it, but I don't want someone pinning it for me. I go for zero degrees of wrist rotation and deviation. The reduced sweep and 1" extra width of the Renthal bar I chose are needed to meet this objective. Even if the Honda bar was correct, I like the slight shock absorption of the aluminum bars without the brace bar, plus they look racy as hell and accept for-real handguards.

Back