• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Interesting Frame Slider

I had a post of this long time ago with no response to it. search it.

I finally made the purchase about 1 month ago.

when i tried to install it i found out that there bolts for the engine mount were defective. I could not get SAE or MM socket to fit on them. I had to fight with the employee. no matter how i explained they did not get it. i realized that they did not seem to have any engineering knowledge or motorcycle knowledge.

had to return it. i dont think i will try it again.

I have the TRex on my NC. Kind of stick out more than others, and have a chunky look to them. The aluminum is very thick. Here's the rub: the kit is designed for the auto trans, not the manual. They don't tell you that. I had to cut the bracket holding the clutch cable to the engine case to make it work, and then take all the slack out of the cable. It works, but after much back and forth with an employee who apparently does not ride, I contacted the owner of TRex. He said he would update the website to note this is for DCT, but has yet to do so. I have not dropped my bike, yet, so cannot say much to that except they stick out plenty far enough that they should hit first. So if DCT, you're good to go; if clutch I can post a pic of my hack job to make it work.

Damn. Krampus + mreric- thanks for the input!

Last edited:
Back