• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Important adjustment for all U.S. NC's

anglachel

Reaction score
Visit site
Roll the clock back!

Didn't think when I got the bike that I'd ever adjust it for non-dst time, but I just rolled it back.

OCR take note you can ride for an extra hour tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Gotta love it! After filling the fuel tank I sometimes press the button to get into the clock adjustment instead of the trip reset button just to practice up for today's activity. At least that's what I keep telling myself. :)

I never adjust the clock in any of my vehicles, too much bother, just have to move them forward again in the spring. I'm retired I don't really care what time it is especially while I'm out riding enjoying myself;)

Me Too Dennis !! It's GREAT ! By the way, I was at the dealers the other day and looked at the various color combinations offered for the V7 Special.. They all had the newer engine with all the upgrades. Red/ white yellow/ black and an all black I think. I wouldn't mind owning another one along with the NCX . They said the tranny was smoother too. Mine had shift problems that no matter how much I adjusted the linkage below, I could not get it right. You just have to love the analogue gauges too. It really is a nice retro type bike and so easy to ride. Do you ride yours much now that you have the NCX ?
I never adjust the clock in any of my vehicles, too much bother, just have to move them forward again in the spring. I'm retired I don't really care what time it is especially while I'm out riding enjoying myself;)

Now what kind of sense does it make to change the _time_ when all you wanted to do was get up an hour earlier (or later)? We don't use no steeenkeeeng DST in AZ! :)
We do have summer and winter hours, though. ;)

I didn't adjust mine either. I don't use it so why adjust it. Besides, give it a few months and it is right again.

Back