• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ICON Patrol Waterproof Gloves Hands-On Review

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Introduction For those of you who follow my articles, you may remember my review on the Ninja 1000 abs that I wrote last month. I found myself reviewing a 2018 Ninja 1000 abs as well as an X Moto 2 jacket and pants. It was raining and right around freezing when I did this review. ...
The post ICON Patrol Waterproof Gloves Hands-On Review appeared first on Web Bike World.

More...

Thanks for this. I have seen these gloves over the last few year and was concerned about the warmth. It they can work a 0 Celsius, I don't need more than that.

They didn't work for me at that low of a temperature plus the protection is lacking IMO. My hands freeze in them. Ended up with a pair of Cortech Scarabs. Way warmer and better protection.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They didn't work for me at that low of a temperature plus the protection is lacking IMO. My hands freeze in them. Ended up with a pair of Cortech Scarabs. Way warmer and better protection.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks for your feedback. I have seen these gloves and thought they were a low end glove. Your experience was exactly my first impression.

Back