• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I Spied

Cyclerosis

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Spotted another NCX in my neighborhood on the way to work tonight. Anyone here in the Charles Town/Ranson area of West Virginia? Looked like aftermarket bags, although they could have been Honda bags without the brushed aluminum plate. Anyway, it's the first one I've seen in the area, other than mine.

Spotted another NCX in my neighborhood on the way to work tonight. Anyone here in the Charles Town/Ranson area of West Virginia? Looked like aftermarket bags, although they could have been Honda bags without the brushed aluminum plate. Anyway, it's the first one I've seen in the area, other than mine.

"Spotted another NXC in my neighborhood"

445995_0_original.jpg

I have never "spied" another NC. I think Florida has a pretty high concentration of NC owners, just have not been in that right place at the right time. I don't know what will happen the first time I see one, but I will almost certainly track you down so I can grill you about your bike, PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME. :D

I have never "spied" another NC. I think Florida has a pretty high concentration of NC owners, just have not been in that right place at the right time. I don't know what will happen the first time I see one, but I will almost certainly track you down so I can grill you about your bike, PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME. :D

We actually spied one another! I was looking at that person's bike and the other rider was looking at mine. (bike) I expect the novelty of it to wear off in the near future though. I've been queried 3 times in the parking lot at work since owning it. Today being the most recent by a Wing rider. We talked bikes for 15 minutes before parting company.

Back