• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I REALLY like this bike!

gkgeiger

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me start by saying, I've been riding for over 50 years and I have owned at least 50 MC's. I just went through a crazy time selling my BMW, but I took delivery of my new NC700X/D today and I have to say "WOW". The performance, ride, and handling are much better then I expected. The DCT in addition to being so easy to ride is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to making it my own. I won't post pics until I do something to make it different.

Let me start by saying, I've been riding for over 50 years and I have owned at least 50 MC's. I just went through a crazy time selling my BMW, but I took delivery of my new NC700X/D today and I have to say "WOW". The performance, ride, and handling are much better then I expected. The DCT in addition to being so easy to ride is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to making it my own. I won't post pics until I do something to make it different.

Keep us posted if you make an exhaust change please.

(Holding my forehead)
oh no!!! Not another satisfied customer!!

Can we please have someone bad mouth the darn good moto we bought and ride? :rolleyes:
(that's the sarcastic emoticon ya?)
:p

I'm the opposite end of the spectrum, in that I'm 50 and only got my bike license this year so my NC700X is my first bike and I'm loving it as well.

I did a trip to North Wales with some I my biking buddies and had a really good time exploring the capabilities of the bike, really opened my eyes to what a versatile machine the NC's are!!

OK Happy, this one is for you!
The cruise control keeps speeding up, the engine won't even rev to 250,000 rpm, the stereo is too quiet, and the navigation system is way too loud (but she is a good cook). And oh by the way it's sitting in the garage instead of on the road just because the wimpy owner doesn't feel like riding in the rain today.
For everyone else, I agree this is one sweet ride.

Bob

Back