• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I feel like I'm being avoided

SergeantChuck

Commuter Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
At the end of the day as I'm leaving the plant I head out to the parking lot. Alomost everytime there is no bike next to mine. I'm beginning to get a complex. Nobody likes me. ;)

20140501_161346.jpg

The one guy who does park next ot me has a bladder problem.

20140502_121736.jpg

They all have a big complex about their excessive fuel consumption and don't feel worthy to park close to your NC. Simples ;)

It is a factory so probably of 50% of the guys are under 30. I don't think anyone here rides a touring style bike. Mostly sport bikes and Harleys.

Last edited:
They know they are second rated compared to the NCX, so they park in the back :D

All of them are behind me. Hmmmm? I never thought about that. I'm waiting for someone to take my spot. I think I earned the right to the particular spot since my bike was the only one in the lot for months.

Spork bike. I love that term already! I get the feeling that "spork bike" will soon be added to the urban dictionary, just like "frunk." Never forget, it all started right here!

Why would you want to be part of the crowd when you are unique. Like the poet said, we take the road less traveled.

Don't get a complex...don't forget why you bought that bike. interestingly enough just today I was working with a female that I don't work with much and in conversation she mentioned that she has a harley....for about 2 seconds I felt a little ....well...then I remembered how great a bike my NC700x really is and why I bought it, and I really dont care what the next guy or gal is riding. Growing up in the U.S can sure can give a man an inferiority complex! ( Please be yourself always)

At the end of the day as I'm leaving the plant I head out to the parking lot. Alomost everytime there is no bike next to mine. I'm beginning to get a complex. Nobody likes me. ;)

...and tell me. How does that make you feel? ;)

I suppose none of us here would be NCX riders/owners if we didn't have the will to express our individuality and not follow the herd. I would take it as a compliment that others gave your bike a wide berth. They probably feel intimidated by your uniqueness. :cool:

It reminds me of this cartoon that my oldest daughter sent to me and said it reminded her of me. She meant that as a compliment.

10155002_551318974989454_7972973084076680276_n.jpg

I think there are some unofficial rules to our parking area...

Honda collect in the front, harleys collect in the back... I usually find myself next to honda goldwings, and scooters, and occasionally a BMW adventure bike (GS1200x I believe)

I think the Gold wings and scooters are upfront with me because we arrive so early in the morning that the only people riding while it is still that cold are the people who can't/don't go fast, and the people who have a hvac system installed. (I fall into the category that don't go fast... speed limits and whatnot).

Spork bike. I love that term already! I get the feeling that "spork bike" will soon be added to the urban dictionary, just like "frunk." Never forget, it all started right here!

What would the definition be?

Back