• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Howdy from Vancouver, Canada (more like "Rain-couver" now!)

KamenRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy all,

I found out about the Honda NC700x when I was in Japan last April - very sharp looking bike! I currently ride a 2004 Suzuki DRZ400 (dual sport), and in my youth during university I had my reliable '88 Honda Hurricane (CBR600). In the past year, I've been in search of a new bike that is great for commuting, effortless highway cruising, and capable on gravel roads. I'm not too worried about neck-snapping performance - got kids so I'm supposedly responsible now ;) So far the NC700X makes a whole lot of sense by what I've read on this forum and elsewhere. Definitely, I'm looking forward to a test ride!

I've talked to 2 dealers in Vancouver and they both tell me they expect them at their stores in July between $8000 - $9000. Sweet price! Anyways, I'll be reading posts from those fortunate to be riding one now. Ok, back to lurking...

Cheers,
Kaz

Hello KazWelcome to our quiet forum. It is going to be a long time before US or CAN gets the first NC700 riders.I have my NC700X almost immediately when I test-rode one in April. 4th April.Post more if you are interested to know.CheersJoe

Thanks Joe,

At least I have my DRZ400 so I'm not without a bike so I can wait. I'll have to make sure I have my cheque handy when I go for that test ride!

Cheers,
Kaz

Back