• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How many pairs of gloves do you have?

Probably too many. I like Cortech mesh gloves in summer and have several pairs. The latest have tips with stitching that allows me to use my iPhone screen. For medium temps I like supple deerskin wrist -length ones from Tractor Supply. No kidding. They used to be $12 now they are $20 or were two years ago. I buy a pair every three years or so. I take them to a leather shop to have a snap installed at the wrist. The heavier winter gloves in the quiver are a pair of waterproof West Marine sailing gloves with Kevlar fingers and palms. No abrasion protection on the knuckles and back of hand - I feel slightly naughty wearing them. I have others that did not make the "keeper" cut yet I keep them like a closet full of ladies shoes. Then electrics.

Three pairs. One is light unlined leather for very warm weather. The second pair is carried with me during summertime for the occasional cool day and then the final pair are just winter use only. Two of them are Scott and one Lewis Leathers.

Back