• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How many NCX 700?

Christian7

Reaction score
www.motards-en-voyage.com
I'm very interested by the Honda NCX 700 and I created a website about this motorcycle ( Honda NCX 700 ).

In France, I could find the sales numbers of this motorcycle but I don't know where to find them in the others countries ( USA, Canada, Australia,etc...).

If some have access to these sales numbers....

Thank you in advance.

I'm very interested by the Honda NCX 700 and I created a website about this motorcycle ( Honda NCX 700 ).

In France, I could find the sales numbers of this motorcycle but I don't know where to find them in the others countries ( USA, Canada, Australia,etc...).

If some have access to these sales numbers....

Thank you in advance.

5.jpg

In the USA these numbers are hard to come by. The companies go out of their way to hide these numbers from everyone. States have registration information. However, states sale only full reals of information for 100"s of dollars, so only large companies will pay the price. Even the motorcycle magazines don't have this information.

smileyHeadset.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
last year I saw only two on the road and yet my local sold quite a few NC.
they all must come out when every body is in bed coz I don't see any during day light hours.

In the USA these numbers are hard to come by. The companies go out of their way to hide these numbers from everyone. States have registration information. However, states sale only full reals of information for 100"s of dollars, so only large companies will pay the price. Even the motorcycle magazines don't have this information.

It 'a petty.

In France, it's not a problem to get these numbers.

In 2013, 823 NCX 700 sold (337 DCT, 486 manual gearbox) + 45 NCX 750 in december.

Back