• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

That termanator nc gives me a smile every time i see it lol.way to keep it going folks.

sent from a keyboard in the frunk

What is Shark Man tag OCR? Can I use any roadside anthropomorophite or do I have to ride 897 miles to the pictured one?

Edit: to correct distance to Sharkman

Last edited:
What is Shark Man tag OCR? Can I use any roadside anthropomorophite or do I have to ride 897 miles to the pictured one?

Edit: to correct distance to Sharkman

Thanks for asking, frankly I was surprised at another Tamale Man tag being posted earlier, so I guess anything is possible, but hopefully these tags don't get so difficult that even less people play...:(

I try to make mine vaguely interesting, but leave them open enough for a liberal interpretation, so as many peeps as possible can take a stab at it.

Quoted from post #1 in this thread:

Here's how it works: I will post a pic of my NC in front of/next to an object, landmark, building, etc.. Use
your imagination! Its usually something somewhat unique, but not so rare that it is impossible to find elsewhere.

In addition, & in jest: "-Without a 500 mile ride for the average member."

:D

Last edited:
DDUELIN asked: "What is Shark Man tag OCR?"

[video=youtube;yz67AF26Xdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz67AF26Xdw[/video]

He is every where! On cars, boats, airplanes.

Why heck, in your Florida Disney has the sharkman all over the place:

Appearances
◾Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (First appearance)
◾The Journey of Will Turner!
◾Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
◾Pirates of the Caribbean

I even saw the sharkman in Halloween Costumes.

Just look a little and you will see him every where!

SmileyBraces.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Bowman's Hill Tower , PA

c764eed18160.jpg

So I'm thinking that after 18 days it's kinda stalled out here. At others forums I have played in, the common consensus was that after 48 hours and no new tag being posted up, it was then open to anyone else to start up again, with the tag of their choice.

Since there are a lot of members here in still snow free zones around the world, surely there are a few who can continue.

Please remember, a unique picture is great, using your imagination for a nice picture is always appreciated, but think of others who might not be able to stroll over to a Battleship anchored just down the block, or too regionally specific stuff.

C'mon folks! :D

So I'm thinking that after 18 days it's kinda stalled out here. At others forums I have played in, the common consensus was that after 48 hours and no new tag being posted up, it was then open to anyone else to start up again, with the tag of their choice.

C'mon folks! :D

OK, in the interests of restarting the thread. I'll have a bash.

Previous tag was Sharkman, and I'm a Sharkman every time I put the helmet on and ride...

Next tag should be easy - In front of a flowering tree.

Sharkman.jpgFlowering Tree.jpg

Oops. :eek: I guess for some of you that might be too seasonal. So if a flowering tree is too hard in your location, might I be allowed to offer an alternative? A horseshoe to be featured somewhere in the picture.

Horseshoe01.jpg

Last edited:
Bingo, I was wondering when someone would use their head. Good job.

Alaska 001.jpg

The shark helmet has save my life twice this year.

SmileyAstronaunt.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Tag Scoreboard

Scoreboard Tag.jpg

Challenge: The Moon. Liberal interpretations allowed within reason ;) (no buttocks unless you are a girl, :p)

Moon Tag.jpg

There was what looked like a full moon on my way into work this morning. My phone doesn't take the great night photos. I actually have two photos with the moon. Second was in the parking lot at work. It looks daylight but it was not. All the parking lot lights gave the daylight affect.

Tag - Moon

Picture1.jpg

20130919_063247.jpg

Challenge - Cemetary - Only thing I had on hand.

20131004_162822.jpg

Back