• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

New tag.... An odd, strange, interesting, fun, or unique REFLECTION. My selection is sort of hard to see in these pictures ( I tried twice with 2 different cars) but, if you look closely, you will see that the rear end of this car is almost perfectly concave and it reflects an image that is upside down. I parked the bike behind these two cars (both are Jeep Cherokee Latitudes - I think) and the image comes back inverted. I pulled up behind one of these Jeeps in a fast-food drive through and noticed that inverted image.

image.jpg

In this pic, my front wheel is in the top right corner of the reflection (next to the key hole) and the silver trim on my Honda top box is in the lower left.

image.jpg

In this pic, you can see that my mirrors and windscreen are pointing down.

I've never seen another car model that does this inversion so completely.
So...... New tag is a cool reflection...... Go Ride!
>Thom

Btw.... Here are a couple more pics of the parachute thing that we do at our RC club.
image.jpg

image.jpg

We have one guy who travels to Muncie, Indiana every year to compete in the national championship for this event. Each jumper is hand-built and weighs around 3 pounds. The chutes are also hand-made and they are copied from the chutes that full scale aerobatic jumpers fly.

4b83a08345ad93f1c85a4c7476219860.jpg
old tag: you ride, he/she works. Port employees loading a ship downtown Olympia, WA. Hard to get the people but front end loafers and forklift drivers keeping busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a great 130 mile ride today...

Old tag... Sign for what you can not do.
Signal Point Rd, Post Falls Idaho
Davenport ride .jpg

New tag... Something cool that "used" to be inservice. :{)
Reardan Washington
Davenport ride3 .jpg

Last edited:
[highlight]Maybe that should be in the seen in the wild thread.[/highlight] Looks like the pic has moved.

Rode about ~200 mile ride today, didn't really notice anything that was close enough for the tag.

Last edited:
Old tag: something cool that used to be in service.
F4e phantom II. Now at home east of Grove, Oklahoma.
F23DF3BE-ADB5-4C50-8ABA-62D3BB9085C1.jpg
Sign
8323EFD1-91CA-4E7B-9716-40F344BAB3D8.jpg
Markings - “I protect and avenge.”
E6B23ECC-07F8-465E-8ADC-C7C318391458.jpg

New tag: with some fall color. About half the leaves are gone here, hopefully you have some left.
7430EF51-C4CD-47D0-B089-EF079C43A273.jpg

Last edited:
Our group rides on Mondays, so if that tag is still there I might be able to get it then.

But it has been so warm that most of the trees haven't really started to turn yet.

Back