• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

:eek:
You guys are hard to satisfy. Only been able to ride twice in last 6 weeks and grabbed one off computer. I do have a 350 mile ride to Murfreesboro, TN today and will post another if no one claims one of these first.

I went to the AMTRAK station but the layout won't allow me to park where the station and bike are visible.
So I went to the railroad museum and got a shot.

Railroad.jpg

If that is good, the next tag is a wind farm or some other kind of energy generator.

Wind_Farm.jpg

I'll see your wind turbines (that's if you can actually see the ones in my pic ;) they're offshore and this is the closest I could get).

fc6ee154a4ca9d904617a0b4c4df7c2c_zps5415bf46.jpg

And raise you a pontoon/pier/causeway/jetty.

42287a94bb68b04c2d412445bf969091_zps608b9aff.jpg

Old Tag: Church and open Frunk (nice stipulation, Zigs ;))

Tag Church of the  Open Frunk.jpg

New Tag: the colours Red, Blue, and Yellow, all somewhere in the same picture.

Tag Red Blue Yellow.jpg

Great tag. Spent some time in Vancouver in the 80s. Think I know that spot.

Fisherman's Wharf right beside Granville Island, this place is basically unchanged from the first time I rode my CB400T around it, in 1981 or so. More than likely you were here, or very close to the same perspective looking around, at some point in time :D

Old tag: Red Blue & Yellow

Fighter_NCX.jpg

Red on flag stripes and sign lettering, Blue around star on plane, Yellow on tail numbers.

New Tag: Some kind of racing venue

Raceway.jpg

Fisherman's Wharf right beside Granville Island, this place is basically unchanged from the first time I rode my CB400T around it, in 1981 or so. More than likely you were here, or very close to the same perspective looking around, at some point in time :D

Considered renting a condo there. Ended up renting halfway between downtown and Stanley park. Fall of 1989.

Old tag: a racing venue, the Farmer City Raceway!
image.jpg

In keeping with the farmer theme, the new tag is: "Implements of Husbandry"
100_8212.jpg

Last edited:
Good tag, but to be sure I looked up definition.

Full Definition of HUSBANDRY
1 archaic : the care of a household
2: the control or judicious use of resources : conservation
a : the cultivation or production of plants or animals : agriculture
b : the scientific control and management of a branch of farming and especially of domestic animals

Good tag, but to be sure I looked up definition.

Full Definition of HUSBANDRY
1 archaic : the care of a household
2: the control or judicious use of resources : conservation
a : the cultivation or production of plants or animals : agriculture
b : the scientific control and management of a branch of farming and especially of domestic animals

The term is often used by DMVs and DOTs to define farm equipment and it's use on highways. I see it on Interstate highway ramp signs. Here are examples of the usage in this context:
http://www.ilfb.org/media/525029/implements_of_husbandry_2010-03b.pdf
http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/farm_vehicle/Implements%20of%20Husbandry_FV.shtml

Your definition 3a would apply, as in implements of agriculture.

Last edited:
Back