• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Ok. Here's a gas station with price (might give you a clue that I'm not in the USA right now!)

New tag is in the same photo. A lighthouse!

image.jpg

Ok, where are you? I can't make out the plate, but I'm guessing Canada.
(Pardon me. My ignorance is showing) ;)

Being that he lives up north and the signs are in english that would be my guess. I think AB are the first two characters on the plate so I'm going to say Alberta. Maybe Terrace Bay, Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Seems perfectly reasonable to me! (if not depressing, lol)

Gas in Louisville ky is $4.00 per gallon. While I rode home on Saturday, gas prices: Gainesville Fl-$3.49, Atlanta Ga- $3.59, Nasvhille Tn-$3.59, Louisville, Ky-$3.99. We only have one distributor (refinery), Marathon, in Ashland Ky. Monopoly in this area.

Being that he lives up north and the signs are in english that would be my guess. I think AB are the first two characters on the plate so I'm going to say Alberta. Maybe Terrace Bay, Ontario Canada

Wow. You are good! Terrace Bay, Ontario it is. Or, it was. Now riding east on a beautiful, cool, clear morning.

Alberta is wild rose country and the tag has a wild rose on it. Had them on my vehicles for 6 years.

Gas in Louisville ky is $4.00 per gallon. While I rode home on Saturday, gas prices: Gainesville Fl-$3.49, Atlanta Ga- $3.59, Nasvhille Tn-$3.59, Louisville, Ky-$3.99. We only have one distributor (refinery), Marathon, in Ashland Ky. Monopoly in this area.

Pah, try $8.50 here in the UK :mad:

New tag: Golf

Here is golf. Well it's mini golf, but it's golf. Does it count? I'll let you guys decide before I claim the tag.

image.jpg

Alrighty then. The next tag will be easy in some countries, but in the USA these are getting rare: phone booth (the kind you stand inside)!
image.jpg

Got it!
New tag is some form of wind turbine, or part of one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

upa9esy4.jpg

Rode past hundreds of these today and thought I'd add a pic just for the heck of it.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

I have been holding onto a swamp sign picture for days now, but it's not a specified letter of the law road sign.

What say the gang? Continue waiting for an attempt, post a "spirit" of the challenge tag for judgement ruling, or start a new one?

Post it. Living in the desert of Utah I couldn't find a single street listed with the word swamp on it anywhere in the state. I did however find lots of stores selling swamp coolers. :rolleyes:

Back