• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How about a game of NC tag? Its a lot of fun!

Alright, had some time to kill today so I went and tagged my two favorite local burger places.

If you want an old fashioned, honest burger, it's gotta be Dan's -- an Austin staple for 40+ years.

13201447035_8ecc928fb3_c.jpg

But if you want a fancy, creative burger, Hopdoddy is awesome.

13201443575_65c22f1ae0_c.jpg

New Tag -- Water Tower

13201742504_ffc50b4898_c.jpg

trey

Dang! Dang! Dang!

Took a pic on way back from Daytona but didn't stop to post from phone. Now I was beaten to line. Here is pic anyway of T-Rays in Fernandina Beach, FL. Favorite spot when I used to visit pulp mill there.

Covered seating next to gas pump.

photo-1.jpg

Damn, can't figure out how to post pic from my phone!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
If your Tapatalk works like mine when entering a message there is a small "+" to the left side of message box. Touching that will bring up some characters at the bottom of the entry box including a camera to take a picture and a small picture (sort of a sun behind a mountain drawn in) that when touched access pictures already on camera.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help, but there isn't any plus symbol on the left side of the comment bar. Sounds like its not as user friendly as other phones. I'll have to cross my fingers and wait till I get home later this evening and hope no one steals it from me.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Dang! Dang! Dang!

Took a pic on way back from Daytona but didn't stop to post from phone. Now I was beaten to line. Here is pic anyway of T-Rays in Fernandina Beach, FL. Favorite spot when I used to visit pulp mill there.

Covered seating next to gas pump.

View attachment 13034
Man, did you know that Big Ray of T-Rays passed away about 10 days ago? The place will never be the same again. He ran the gas station there for years and years before he and his son converted it to a restaurant.

So this game did get me out and ride this morning. I'm going to keep the water theme going, so the new tag is Water Fall. How ever big or small!
Windows Phone_20140318_001.jpg
If any one is familiar with Olympia Beer, the building in the background is the old brewery. Miller bought it and ran it for awhile and then closed about 10 years ago. It sits empty now with no plan in sight.

So this game did get me out and ride this morning. I'm going to keep the water theme going, so the new tag is Water Fall. How ever big or small!
If any one is familiar with Olympia Beer, the building in the background is the old brewery. Miller bought it and ran it for awhile and then closed about 10 years ago. It sits empty now with no plan in sight.

My father used to drink Rainer. Long time ago. I thought it was nasty. I think we used to call it Green Beer. Not sure why. I remeber that building well. Sits right next to I-5. Memories.

My father used to drink Rainer. Long time ago. I thought it was nasty. I think we used to call it Green Beer. Not sure why. I remeber that building well. Sits right next to I-5. Memories.

Maybe you're remembering the green can? I remember this stuff from my "youth"...

4d6005769412b_115275n.jpg

Back