• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

hondabikepro products

Rack works fine with Givi Trekker side cases and top case. Best mod to date. Love not lifting seat for fuel.
View attachment 17006

I'm not sure if there was a design change at some point, but I notice that the original example pics don't have the two forward-most notches. The one's forward of the cusp, as the plate narrows again. At any rate, I added them to mine last night and now I can carry a set of Yamaha semi-hard bags.

Here is the original pic.

6D549D1C-069B-415A-8BE2-649213E54FBA-6832-000014560402621E_zps6a203c31.jpg

Mine is the model without the fuel cutout. I added the forward notches as seen below.

20140526_040106.jpg

Just received the rack today and like everyone has said here already, the quality of Dales work is outstanding. I can't wait to hit the road with this rack installed on the bike.

Do you do installs if I bring the bike up to you? It would give me a great 1000 mile break in and I would like to shake the hand of skilled craftsman.

I do some fabrication with limited tools at my job. But nothing to this fit and finish. Great work.

Any ideas for estimated time for an adventure rack to be complete ?

i wont be able to make any till winter time, sorry for the delay, i have the rack bottom made but need to design the top, were the rear seat would be, and make a storage compartment, that the lid hinges up, for access.

Do you do installs if I bring the bike up to you? It would give me a great 1000 mile break in and I would like to shake the hand of skilled craftsman.

I do some fabrication with limited tools at my job. But nothing to this fit and finish. Great work.

yes i would install any of my products. with free labor. But i am out of racks, and will make more but will be end of next month, i am on a bike trip for four more weeks. Dale

Hi Dale, have you had a chance to make any more racks yet? I'm thinking one with a fuel filler cut-out so I can bolt a rotopax on top and not have to worry about it getting in the way of lifting the rear seat.

Hi Dale, have you had a chance to make any more racks yet? I'm thinking one with a fuel filler cut-out so I can bolt a rotopax on top and not have to worry about it getting in the way of lifting the rear seat.

Dale, I think I'm interested in the same. Throw my name on the waiting list if you would. Thanks.

I am making four racks this week and will go to power coating on thursday.
SORRY for the delay in parts, i am back from playing this summer, got in 12000 miles. Dale

I need a set of windscreen nut plates. Any chance I can buy a pair? Where do I send / PayPal the money?

Dale,

Package arrived today. I got her installed within minutes and she fit like an original part. Looks great. I'm very happy. Thanks.

syqapa8u.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5

This is the primary reason I bought this rack. No more having to flip the seat up or worry about the latch breaking. Awesome product.

20141003_180809.jpg

Hi Dale, I need one of your windscreen nut plates. Please PM me if you have a set or when a set might be available. Oh, and how to pay you.

Hi Dale, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pillion cargo rack (w/out the fuel cut out). Just let me know when you have some in stock. No rush, getting ready to tear her down for the winter. Thanks!

Back