• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HONDABIKEPRO Bash Plate

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
New member guzziboi (John R.) came by the beemer shed to help a one-armed man install a HONDABIKEPRO Department of Defense approved Land Mine Resistant bash plate. It is designed to protect against a wide range of improvised explosive devices and the occasional stray rock. What a robust piece of kit! With Dale's help by phone the three-handed two-headed team was able to successfully do the install. John has one of these en-route, so we will do this all again shortly. Thanks to Dale for a one-of-a-kind item of the highest order!

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

All that is left is a re-do of my horn wiring now that it's nest has been disturbed by the new gear.

DSC01719.jpg

Good show, lads! :cool:

Something looks fishy with the sides of that plate, compared to mine though. Mine are flat, whereas that one looks to have formed creases/angular sections.

Or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me?

Good show, lads! :cool:

Something looks fishy with the sides of that plate, compared to mine though. Mine are flat, whereas that one looks to have formed creases/angular sections.

Or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me?

Mark II version methinks.

:( I didn't get mine yesterday. I started down to see HONDABIKEPRO but the weather turned me back. I'll have to wait until next week.

Back