• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda side cowls on a red 700X?

telecam

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the feeling they wouldn't look good with the red. Has anyone tried? All I can see is grey 700s with them.

Cheers.

I have the feeling they wouldn't look good with the red. Has anyone tried? All I can see is grey 700s with them.

Cheers.

You mean the silver optional accessory panels?

I bet they would look awesome if one were to paint them black, though! ;)

And you could use the Plasti-Dip spraypaint, that way if you didn't like it or wanted to ever sell them, you could just peel off the black coating, and they would be nice and pristine stock silver colour.

I purchased a set of side cowls to cover some damage to the fairing incurred in a fall. I painted them matte black and added Honda Wing tank badges to complete the look.

IMG_2739 (2).jpg

Whew! She looks mean... Plasti-Dip paint ? That's an interesting one, never heard of it. Does it really work?

Last edited:
I actually found a few pics of a red one with silver side cowls. Looks nice, especially when combined with the silver light bar.

NC700X with silver cowls 2.jpg

NC700X with silver cowls.jpg

Souped NC700X with silver side cowls.jpg

I've debated this as well. My 2015 is red. It just doesn't seem like it would look right. The 2013 silver ones look great with them installed. I'm thinking of getting the top box and painting the panel on it red or black. I already have the Honda side cases installed. I left them black.

Back