• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NM4

I sat on a Vultus (NM4) 2 or 3 years ago (can't recall exactly when it was now) at a dealer in the Phoenix area. It was actually an interesting machine. Very, VERY much a CTX700 with different plastics, seat, & pegs, I thought. Interesting, very different, and actually probably very nice for a single rider wanting a cruiser with a modern look. The flip-up rear seat (which becomes the rider backrest) was interesting, too. A horrible rear seat, but an interesting concept.

I don't believe that bike was there for more than about 10 days; maybe less than a week. Every single one that's ever come to Phoenix has been sold almost instantly, according to multiple dealers I've spoken with here. The lone DN-01 that was in a showroom here in ~2011 or 2012 stayed a while, but even that one sold before many of the bikes in that shop.

Back