• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NC700X at the AIMExpo in Orlando, FL!

MotoMachines

Reaction score
www.motomachines.com
Just a couple of pictures of our NC700X dressed up for the AIMExpo show last month!

20151015_131447.jpg

P_20151018_164308.jpg

On the bike: Ermax Touring Windshield, Ermax Undertail, Rear Hugger, White LED Taillight, Rear/Front Turn Signals, Hepco & Becker Skid Plate, Centerstand, Engine Guard, Rear Alurack, Lock-it Side Carriers, Junior Flash 30L Side Cases, Junior Flash 55L TC with Backrest and Top Case Rail, and Handlebar Guards (for beginner riders!).

Last edited:
Nice looking set up! I'm not crazy about the top case, but do the side cases work with the OEM top case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking set up! I'm not crazy about the top case, but do the side cases work with the OEM top case?

Thanks! A lot of people don't like the over-sized top case, we have several other sizes to help with that!

The side cases do work with the OEM top case, though I think it matters if the rear rack is Honda's redesigned style or not. The redesign is much thicker and may not accommodate the side carrier mounts.

Thanks! A lot of people don't like the over-sized top case, we have several other sizes to help with that!

The side cases do work with the OEM top case, though I think it matters if the rear rack is Honda's redesigned style or not. The redesign is much thicker and may not accommodate the side carrier mounts.

The rear rack is 2012 MY, I'm guessing that's not the redesigned style.

Those handle bars make it look the Woolly Mammoth of motorcycles.

No argument there! They're designed more-so for riding courses, or for learner bikes, so they're designed with the idea that the bike will get dropped a lot, hence the bulkiness.

They've already gotten a bit of use over here as well, so I'm glad we put 'em on!

Back