• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Center Stand welds

MAJikMARCer

Reaction score
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else as seen this with their Honda center stand. pretty much all the welds have paint flaking and are already showing corrosion. I haven't even installed it yet. This is out of the box.

I could wire brush it, prime and repaint or even get it powder coated if all are coming from Honda like this. But, if this is defective I'd like to send it back. Just curious what you all have seen/done.

weld.jpg

Mostly right where the weld meets the tube steel. Thinking the weld started to corrode before it was painted and so it just didn't adhere properly. My parts dealer has already offered to replace it but if this is a common defect I'd rather just deal with it myself and wait for another bad one to be shipped to me.

if you bought it from a local dealer just take it back, they can order you another one with no problems. dale

That's what I did. They are kinda local (55 miles) but I ordered online. They took it back no problem. When it comes in I'll have to drive up and inspect it with them, but at least I'll know it's in good shape.

Back