• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Adds Twin-Spark Engine to CRF250L and CRF250 Rally With New Patent

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Updates Will Make the Bikes Better Honda isn’t rewriting the book on its 250cc off-roaders, but it is adding in some updates that should make them a little better. The company will add twin spark technology to the engines of the CRF250L and CRF250 Rally, making the motorcycles more efficient, according to a patent application ...
The post Honda Adds Twin-Spark Engine to CRF250L and CRF250 Rally With New Patent appeared first on webBikeWorld.

More...

It’s good to see some real engineering improvements going into small displacement bikes, instead of just boring them out, or evolving them towards bigger engine sizes.

In almost 5000 miles of riding, I’ve never gotten less than 80 mpg on a tank with my Rally. Imagine if they became even more efficient!

Last edited:
Normal fuel consumption on my 2016 is mid to low 70's miles per imperial gallon. While it is not abused, the little motor is kept busy on most of my offroad and backroad rides. Good to see that it is being kept up to date and has a future.

Back