• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi From Hungary

pkoszegi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys, I see this is an other great group of people. I ride bikes since 1980s, old communist two strokes and some other grown ups lately.. :) But to be honest I joined this grup since Honda always was interesting for me and I think the "new" 700 is one of a kind for the common sense people. Id like to learn more about this bike especially the engine.
I must admit I am a kinda weird guy since I fly ultralights as well for 30 years. Sorry to say for some of you, but I also see a great possibility to use the 700 engine in single and two seater UL-s in aero conversion.
Throw stones and/or information on me.
Have great rides !
Peter

Hi Guys, I see this is an other great group of people. I ride bikes since 1980s, old communist two strokes and some other grown ups lately.. :) But to be honest I joined this grup since Honda always was interesting for me and I think the "new" 700 is one of a kind for the common sense people. Id like to learn more about this bike especially the engine.
I must admit I am a kinda weird guy since I fly ultralights as well for 30 years. Sorry to say for some of you, but I also see a great possibility to use the 700 engine in single and two seater UL-s in aero conversion.
Have great rides !
Peter

Welcome Peter! :D

I'm sure you will be able to get lots of good info here, and hopefully like what you see enough to get an NCX to ride, or come up with a wild and wonderful NC700X powered Ultralight. That would be very cool!

Have great rides !
Peter

Welcome from Missouri Peter. I agree with the NC being a common sense bike.
Its nice beating Freak to the welcome department at least One time! :p

Hi and welcome from Houston, Texas. It's very interesting that you're looking into using the NC's engine for ultralights and interested in monitoring the discussions here. I've always loved UL's but never had the courage to fly one.

Back