• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hepco & Becker Travel Zip by Ortlieb

MotoMachines

Reaction score
www.motomachines.com
The Travel Zip bag offered by Hepco & Becker is an all weather motorcycle luggage roll or bag made by the well known manufacturer, Ortlieb. The bag is made from an extremely resistant cordura fabric with welded seams to make for a watertight finish. This watertight system is patented as the TIZIP. The bag can be secured to your bike with the additional straps, being part 740.012, or used as a backpack with the straps provided. Recommended use is with the rear rack enlargements available from Hepco & Becker that provide for a strong base to strap the bag to. The bag comes in 30L and 50L sizes, and are available in white and arctic gray.

Approximate Dimensions:
50 liter – 58 x 30 x 38 cm
30 liter – 48 x 29 x 26 cm

Travel Zip

travelzip.jpg

travelzip2.jpg

rsz_640010_and_011_1.jpg

rsz_640010_and_011_5.jpg

Also available in the Travel Zip line is the 49L 'Rack Pack'.

The Rack Pack is a waterproof bag utilized for multiple purposes. Has a roll n' snap feature for closing the bag and making sure water doesn't find it's way in. Comes with a removable shoulder strap, opens all the way from one end to the other, and made of abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric. Recommended accessories are tension belts, rear rack enlargements.

640.014_1.jpg

Rack Pack - 49 Liter

Last edited:
How bout showing us how they'd look mounted on a NC700X!!

I'm glad you are here motomachines. It's good to talk directly to a rep.
My main gripe with the many products available are trying to fit "this" bag with "that" side rack. I would really like it if you would show EXACTLY which rack
One reason I got Shad panniers is because they offered a complete bike specific kit. Even if there are several racks that will work (I know in many cases, that is the case), it would help the average shopper by not having to put together a kit piecemeal. I think you could sell more that way, too.
Speaking for myself, I like easy. If I'm about to spend some of my hard earned cash I don't want to have to look at several sites to do it.

I think that's why Revzilla is popular. Anthony gives a lot of information out through his videos. But still, I think Revzilla is missing the boat by making you purchase this piece to go with that piece to put on those pieces. I know this would be work with all the different bikes out there. I think you could begin by making a list (starting with the NCX - of course) of KITS -

The ad would look something like - "Here's all you need!"

Just some random thought that's been rolling around in my head. Not griping AT you but trying to get an idea out there.
Thanks - Mike

I'm glad you are here motomachines. It's good to talk directly to a rep.
My main gripe with the many products available are trying to fit "this" bag with "that" side rack. I would really like it if you would show EXACTLY which rack
One reason I got Shad panniers is because they offered a complete bike specific kit. Even if there are several racks that will work (I know in many cases, that is the case), it would help the average shopper by not having to put together a kit piecemeal. I think you could sell more that way, too.
Speaking for myself, I like easy. If I'm about to spend some of my hard earned cash I don't want to have to look at several sites to do it.

I think that's why Revzilla is popular. Anthony gives a lot of information out through his videos. But still, I think Revzilla is missing the boat by making you purchase this piece to go with that piece to put on those pieces. I know this would be work with all the different bikes out there. I think you could begin by making a list (starting with the NCX - of course) of KITS -

The ad would look something like - "Here's all you need!"

Just some random thought that's been rolling around in my head. Not griping AT you but trying to get an idea out there.
Thanks - Mike

Understandable, I know it can get frustrating at times with the plethora of accessories out there.

For the smaller bags listed, the regular Alurack would work just fine as a tie-down point, as the Alurack does have several strap loops.
(Seen here: Rear Alurack - Honda NC700X, 750X, DCT)

For the larger bags that may have a bit of overhang, we offer an enlargement plate, which offers a greater surface area and additional strap loops.
(Seen here: Enlargement for rear racks - Black)

The enlargement plate can fit onto most rear rack mounts, not just Hepco & Becker.

Back