• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hepco & Becker Engine Guard

I have H&B Engine guard and it works fine. I've dropped my bike twice and there's no scratch on the engine. You can see the videos on my youtube channel.

I agree with ricksride. Looks like it doubles as an engine guard AND a light bar. Looks like you could clamp lights to the top portion under the beak.

I agree with ricksride. Looks like it doubles as an engine guard AND a light bar. Looks like you could clamp lights to the top portion under the beak.

Absolutely! You have several locations where lights can be attached to. The top portion of the engine guards would seem like the best fit, though in the picture shown above, it looks like Hepco & Becker installed their Blue Ion Flooter lights to the vertical section of the bars.

I want lights low and figure they have to go on the forks which means they will take a beating. Maybe a lowering bracket will make them low enough..........but then they won't steer into the corner which is the problem now.....arghh.

They look good to me. And I always thought the "light" vs "engine" bars was a pretty vague designation for things that did the same thing mostly.

I want lights low and figure they have to go on the forks which means they will take a beating. Maybe a lowering bracket will make them low enough..........but then they won't steer into the corner which is the problem now.....arghh.

They look good to me. And I always thought the "light" vs "engine" bars was a pretty vague designation for things that did the same thing mostly.

How low do you want your aux. lights? These guards would allow you to mount as low as...well here:
rsz_capture.jpg

How low do you want your aux. lights? These guards would allow you to mount as low as...well here:
View attachment 25398

Yea, that is what I was looking at.
If I can find the right lights that shine wide and "around" the corners then maybe I don't need them on the forks. ???
I have not searched threads thoroughly for this specifically yet.

Back