• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Helmet Hair

at a soon to be 74, I haven't had a helmet hair problem for at least 20 years now. Typical male pattern baldness, so I just shave the whole thing. When the stubble grows out it' makes putting on a nylon balaclava hard though.

at a soon to be 74, I haven't had a helmet hair problem for at least 20 years now. Typical male pattern baldness, so I just shave the whole thing. When the stubble grows out it' makes putting on a nylon balaclava hard though.
Male pattern baldness is a true gift not fully appreciated until you experience it. No more shampoos or combs. Haircuts, if any, are free and can be done yourself. No more looking in a mirror or asking if your hair looks OK after removing a helmet or hat. One negative is that if you clumsily bang your head on something, there is no hair to hide the boo-boo, so just don’t do that.

Back