• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Seattle area

jimbo2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Jim from Seattle area here. I switched over to a ST1300 last year and ever since my wife was wanting a sport touring bike to replace her shadow 750. This last weekend we traded her Shadow for a NOS 2014 NC700x in Black. She of coarse wasted no time in ordering up add on's, we have the factory hard bags, deflectors, center stand and a Madstad wind shield on the way. Looks like Friday will be busy bolting on the Honda stuff and she will have to wait about 3 weeks for the shield. After riding the Versys and Vstrom she fell in love with this one and says she feels more confident and fun than she ever has.

Welcome ! I live in Tacoma and also have a 2014 NC700x. I added the National Cycle windshield to mine and really like it. Also put on the Rox 2 inch risers, Center stand and Corbin seat. The OEM seat is horrible, as the majority of the riders here will confirm. Your wife is going to really enjoy the bike. The NC700x handles great in town, highway and occasional off road. You can do figure 8's so easily and then jump up to 70mph on I-5 and feel just as comfortable. You have a great day.

lots of great stuff to ride in the Puget Sound area, and all around Washington. gonna be a joy!

Welcome aboard.. Best wishes from Olympia.. I wish I could my wife to ride with me.... You're a lucky man.
Take care.
>Thom

Howdy from Texas! Appears that you have a new motorcycle adventure partner. Great fun and travel adventures with your wife.

Or she may have found "a new motorcycle adventure partner".
I'd be afraid, very afraid............

Welcom to the forum, where no matter what happens,
you won't be lonely.

Back