• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from SE Arizona

rocketman24

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up my new NC700X DST ABS on Friday, 10 Aug 2012. I am really enjoying it. I ordered the rear carrier, leg and feet deflectors, center stand, and ACC socket from the dealer. I am anxiously waiting for all the parts to come in so I can go get everything installed. I am a new rider and chose to get the automatic so I didn't need to think about anything but riding safely (because of all the people that do not see motorcycles). I have been looking on-line to find anything out about the NC700X. Even though the bike is still fairly new (especially in the US), there is a lot of info out there. I look forward to learning as much as possible about riding and even more about the NC700X.

Congrats tell me where you're going to put the outlet. Post pics, let us know how tough the center stand was! Ride safe and find friends to teach you properly. There's more to motorcycling then just shifting gears!

Hey Rocketman, Where did you purchase your bike from? I have been lurking for the past few days and have decided the NC700X is going to be my next bike. Thanks! Congratulations on your new ride, BTW...:D

Last edited:
Hi Rocketman, congrats on your new bike. I'd like to check it out compared to my 700x. And, hi Tucsonrider! If you saw the 700x at Musselman, that was mine!

Howdy Tucsonrider, my name is Chuck. I purchased my NC700X from Cochise Motorsports (Arizona & Tucson Motorcycles & ATVs :: Cochise Motorsports) down in Sierra Vista. They had 2 on the floor and I got the DCT ABS. I don't know which model you are looking for, but as of last Saturday, they had one left and it was the manual, without ABS or the automatic gearbox. The salesman I worked with gave me a great discounts ($700 rebate and accessories at cost). His name is Mike Shindler and his number is 866-458-5297 (or 520-458-5297).

Howdy BigMike, my name is Chuck. I posted a picture in the gallery under rocketman24. It's not a great picture, but I will post more when I get all my accessories added, once all the parts come in.

Thank you FlaNC700X. I decided to let the dealer put the parts on, so if anything went wrong, then everything was covered by the dealer. I am waiting for all the parts to come in, then I will get everything installed and I will post pictures. I am mechanical, so I would have no problem doing the work and I plan to do most of the future maintenance, but there will always be a few things to leave for the dealer to take care of.

Back