• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Sacramento

Gbjbany

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got Back from Contra costa Motorsports - Picked up a black 2015 NC700XD - Drove home about 100 miles - my butt is not happy ;);)

Love the Pick up, traded in an FJR as im basically commuting.

Anyway, i'm checking all the Farkle threads to decide what to do first

Thinking Lights first because they worked for me on te FJR - not sure if i will use the engine guards or the Fender Bolts.
Then maybe a windscreen (bugs are a probblem this time of year) or a seat - a bit spendy

Hope to be able help someone out on here

Welcome from Yuma, retired from the bat area (Napa, Petaluma, Davis) then promptly fled from CA. I bought a 2015 myself only a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy.

Howdy from NC. I just installed the Seat Concepts "low" seat cover and the first ride was positive.

Thinking Lights first because they worked for me on te FJR - not sure if i will use the engine guards or the Fender Bolts.
Then maybe a windscreen (bugs are a probblem this time of year) or a seat - a bit spendy

Welcome Aboard and Greetings from the San Fernando Valley.

I'd go with the seat first, definitely. What good is a ride with a sore butt? Saddle sore never has done anyone good, if you know what I mean? I think that you do... ;)

Welcome from Athens, GA. As everyone is saying, something needs to be done about the seat. Here is the link to the Seat Mod Slope Change thread. If buying a new seat is not in the plans, there are loads of good ideas on how you can fix it yourself. After raising the front of my seat, I find it perfectly comfortable for all day riding. Happy tinkering.

A great combination... :eek:

How many miles you have on your Zero? I have over 5,100 miles on mine, I've had it since September.

I don't have that many more miles on mine than you do and I've had it since December 2014. As you know the Zero is by far the quicker bike but in spite of that I find myself riding and enjoying the NC more. It just hits the sweet spot for me.

Back