• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Los Angeles!

BrinkHouse

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just got my NCX yesterday here in Burbank, CA, loving it so far. Can't wait to get my TKC/K60 tires, skid plate and crash bars. See what she can do. :) She handles like a dream and really nice feel when standing. I'm 6'2 so I tilted the bars back to give a slightly higher grab. I'm really enjoying the ride so far, it's buttery smooth and reminds me a lot of when I rode the Triumph Tiger 800xc which is like a magic carpet with that inline triple!

Let the mods begin! Cheers. :)

9362620312_c5bffa3158_z.jpg

Hey guys, just got my NCX yesterday here in Burbank, CA, loving it so far. Can't wait to get my TKC/K60 tires, skid plate and crash bars. See what she can do. :) She handles like a dream and really nice feel when standing. I'm 6'2 so I tilted the bars back to give a slightly higher grab. I'm really enjoying the ride so far, it's buttery smooth and reminds me a lot of when I rode the Triumph Tiger 800xc which is like a magic carpet with that inline triple!

Let the mods begin! Cheers. :)

Howdy! From Texas

SmileyCowbayHatBlack.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back