• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Jacksonville FL

toycoma

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, just moved from NJ to Florida and decided to buy a 2015 NC, manual tranny in black.
Looking forward to riding all year long in sunny FL.

First accessory will be the center stand, and maybe the Honda windshield but I'd like to get some miles under my belt before I decide.

Jeff

Hello from TN. Great choice of bikes and weather to ride it in.

I got mine about 4 weeks ago. I have a centerstand on order and am trying to secure a used tall windscreen. I also added a radiator guard.

Hope you enjoy your NC too.

Small world Dave. My wife and her siblings were in TP Braves classes 1973 to 1980. I moved to Jax after that.

Are you on the Tacoma forum too?

Welcome to FL. Soon the heat will make riding with ATGATT pretty HOT!

I have a factory Honda tall windshield I may part with, though I would recommend the Madstad whatever it costs.

Welcome, from Ft. Lauderdale! One of the first items I installed was the Honda center stand. I have just received my Madstad windscreen and will be installing it soon. If it performs as well as all have said, then I should have installed it sooner.

Back