• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Cape Town, South Africa

Tiger-WP

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All

Just invested in an NC700X as a commuter and local run around and I am very pleased with my purchase. She is nimble and fun and a sensible companion for my Tiger 1050, which will now only head out on longer 2up rides, weekends away, touring holidays etc. I will need to acquire another helmet as my Shark Vison-R does not fit into the not-the-tank storage and I am looking for some kind of tailpack that will strap onto the pillion seat in order to get my laptop to work. I will probably invest in a center stand too. I look forward to getting to know some of the forum regulars and learning anything that may be useful.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard! It is nice to see riders from all over the world! Find the serial number and log it in the Whats your number post.

Welcome aboard!

I hope you find a suitable bag for your laptop. I thought at first that mine would not fit in the lockable compartment, but realized shortly that I simply needed to hold it more upright while I close the lid. That way, the seal doesn't hit it, and the lid will easily close. You may just have a larger laptop than what we use, but you might give it a shot. Good luck!

Back